Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Furnishing

I have coffee table! :) Got charged 5 euros for delivery so it cost 10 euros, but that's still not bad. Now I need to find a cash machine rather urgently...

I heard the boulanger at 11am. The van stops at my gate, but I couldn't find any money at all! He doesn't deliver every day as the estate agent said, only Monday and Thursday. No money and the bread smelled wonderful :-/

New fridge and washing machine have been ordered. All the second-hand ones seem to be D, which would hurt, and besides I couldn't do the transport thing myself so that would be added to the cost. This was on a free-delivery-before-end-May deal. I took the 5-year guarantee for the fridge but not the washing machine. May regret it, but 106 euros is a lot, and it's usually easier to find washing machine repairers. I hope.

Oh bother, there's nowhere to plumb it in.

No comments: